Sun, May 19, 2024

Login to your account

Username
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name
Username
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: adidas adipure soccer cleats mens Obese midwife who refused to walk down the aisle loses six stone

adidas adipure soccer cleats mens Obese midwife who refused to walk down the aisle loses six stone 8 years 10 months ago #96454

• eyrcjhpax
  • Platinum Boarder
Claire and her husband Stephen followed a nutrition plan and intense training sessions
,fc bayern trikot pyramide
A slimmed-down Claire smiles on her wedding day flanked by daughter Molly and husband Stephen

Claire struggled to squeeze exercise sessions into her hectic lifestyle and relied on convenience food when working late shifts as a student midwife
'My long term health was in jeopardy, I was classed as morbidly obese and I was a bad role model for my daughter Molly,' she said. 
Claire was so unhappy when her physique that she refused to get married to her boyfriend. 
'I couldn't stand the person looking back at me in the mirror, every photo of me was so bad that I deleted them off the camera to avoid having to look at myself,' she said. 

Claire was spurred into action and she signed up to a slimming club with her partner Stephen,new balance shirt malaysia, 30

Claire had always 'hated the idea of jumping around getting sweaty' but she knew she 'had to do something'

The young mum attended a range of classes including spin,neues bayern trikot 2013 ausw?rts, bodycombat, bodyattack and bodypump
The tipping point came one afternoon while on placement and the husband of a patient on the labour ward that she was caring for passed a negative comment about her weight. 
'I was mortified and although I knew he was right, the fact that a total stranger had passed a comment left me feeling upset,ronaldinho gold soccer cleats, but also determined to change myself,' she said. 
Claire was spurred into action and she signed up to a local slimming club with her partner Stephen,new balance outlet madrid, 30. 
In 10 months she had lost four stone. 

Claire has been supported on her weight loss journey by her partner who has also caught the fitness bug

The pretty mum, who is decorated in tattoos,new balance store coupons printable 2013, is barely recognisable compared to her former self 

Claire used to wear baggy,maillot foot replica fc barcelone, unflattering clothes (left) now she can put on sexy,white new balance scrubs, figure-flattering frocks (right)

Claire and her partner Stephen take a selfie during a beach break ahead of their weight loss mission
'I felt great and my eating habits had been completely overhauled, but I was still unfit and found that my weight loss had slowed down,' she said. 
In September 2011 she joined in Wrexham. 
'I was terrified the first time I walked on to the gym floor, I had no clue what to do or where to start, but my sister was a member and she introduced me to group exercise,' she said.  
'Being the kid that always had a sick note for PE and having spent my entire adult life loving life sitting on the sofa,dortmund trikot welche gr??e, I had always hated the idea of jumping around getting sweaty, but I knew I had to do something.'
Claire attended a range of classes including Spin, Bodycombat, Bodyattack and Bodypump.  
'I loved the buzz that I got from completing a workout and soon made new friends,' she said. 
'Not only was the gym a place to get fit and help me reach my goals but it also became a social outlet and I found myself spending more and more time attending different classes.' 

With her breathtaking gown and beautiful updo, Claire made a striking bride 

The mum-of-one flaunts her impressive abs and muscular limbs in a rainbow-coloured bikini 

Claire and husband Stephen show off their six-packs and fitness achievements 
Her weight loss continued and by August 2012 she had shed more than six stone and was wearing a UK dress size six.
'Stephen proposed and I said 'yes' knowing that I could finally go and buy a wedding dress with confidence knowing that I wouldn't look like a 'fat bride',' she said.
Since overhauling her lifestyle and changing her appearance,maillot fc barcelone faux, fitness has become an integral part of her life. 
'I am now qualified as a midwife and work my sessions out around my work and my commitment to my daughter,maillot fc barcelone basketball,' she said. 
'I got married in October 2014 and in the run up to the wedding I started to work with Genna Loskutnikov, a PT at DW. 
'He introduced me to resistance training and I started to see my body change in a way that I had not seen before.' 

Claire said her daughter Molly is in 'awe' of her achievements and she is now a 'good role model' for her
After the wedding Claire decided to challenge her body again. 
She and her husband followed a nutrition plan and did intense training sessions devised by Genna.
'The support of my husband was integral to the success of my weight loss and working to a goal together again felt great,' she said. 
'We are one week away from the end of the 17-week challenge and we cannot believe the change in our bodies.
'I have now transformed my body twice, firstly from obese to healthy and now from healthy to athletic.'
Claire said she now has a 'lean and toned physique' that she is proud of.  
'We can't believe that we both have ripped abs now when a few years ago we had rolls!' she said.
'The support of our PT at DW and the commitment that we gave to our health and fitness has completely changed both our lives. 
'I cannot imagine my life without training and when I reach my goals I set a new one. 
'I never allow myself to get bored by doing this and I am always improving myself.'
Claire said her daughter Molly is in 'awe' of her achievements and she is now a 'good role model' for her.  
'I feel amazing, my health is improved and I no longer hate the person staring back at me in the mirror and I have the confidence to go out and live my life to the full,fc bayern cl trikot 2012,' she said.  
相关的主题文章:

http://www.alpha-sd.co.jp/bbs/light.cgi

http://www.jxxyjyw.com/E_GuestBook.asp

http://www.kangshi.org/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=925838&fromuid=166622

http://bbs.marx.jgsu.edu.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1304594&fromuid=89694

http://www.xinyangjiaxiao.com/wygkcn_GuestBook.asp
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds

Search Forum

Keyword

Forum Login

My Recent Threads

• No posts to display.

Forum Menu

Contact Us

Contact us today. We'd love to hear from you!!

Mail Us
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Phone
484-769-1653

Some of Our Clients:

Now Offering Photo Booth Poster Collages!!

Another Event to Remember!

Call Us To Book Yours
484-769-1653